We are excited to announce that we will be hosting this year's International Pillow Fight Day in Montreal!
Every year, massive pillow fights are held in cities around the world for International Pillow Fight Day. Those who've attended these events in the past know that they're tons of fun, and we're thrilled to be organizing this year's festivities!
This year's theme: Kigurumis! Yes, that's right! This year's giant urban pillow fight will be in the name of comfort and coziness! Time to grab your favourite kigurumi out of the closet and suit up for a pillow fight for the ages. Bring a soft pillow and wait for the signal!
- Soft pillows only
- Swing lightly - many people will be swinging at once.
- Do not swing at people without pillows or with cameras
- Remove glasses beforehand
- This is the perfect chance to wear your kigurumi, but pyjamas and "regular people" clothes are also acceptable!
- Be amazing and stick around for a few minutes to help cleanup (we're looking at you, feather pillow-bringers!) *optional
So get PUMPED, and on April 6th bring your soft pillow, inner child, and your comfiest kigurumi to Philips Square at 3pm for an absolutely EPIC PILLOW FIGHT!
Oh, and invite your friends!