Kigurumi Canada 2013 Festival Contest (CONTEST) rules and regulations are as follows:
- Agreement. No purchase or payment is necessary to enter or win the CONTEST. The act of entering the CONTEST constitutes acceptance of the CONTEST rules and decisions of Kigurumi Canada.
- Eligibility. The CONTEST is open to legal residents of Canada, except for employees or contractors of Kigurumi Canada, and immediate families of or anyone living with any employee or contractor of Kigurumi Canada. Contestants who reside in areas where the CONTEST is prohibited by law may participate in the CONTEST but will be ineligible for the prizes. Facsimiles and illegible entries are not acceptable. Chances of winning depend on the total number of eligible entries received.
- Contest Instructions. All photos must be submitted electronically via Kigurumi Canada’s social media pages on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, or by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. Entries may be color or black and white digital images. Photos and/or artwork must prominently showcase product(s) from the Kigurumi Canada line.
- Contest Period. The CONTEST starts July 3, 2013, at 9:00 pm EST and closes August 31, 2013, at 5:00 pm EST. Grand prize will be awarded based on the highest number of Facebook “likes” on all CONTEST entries collected throughout the duration of the contest on September 3, 2013, 12:00 pm EST. Weekly prizes will be awarded based on staff choice every Monday at 12:00pm EST starting July 15, 2013 for the duration of the CONTEST. CONTEST winners will be notified by a Kigurumi Canada representative after prize selection has occurred; if a selected winner does not respond within five (5) days to collect their prize, a new winner will be chosen. Prizes include all associated costs with delivering the prizes to the winners. Kigurumi Canada is not liable for any damage received in transit.
- Contest Prizes. Grand Prize includes two (2) regular passes to a 2014 Canadian music festival of the winner's choice and up to four (4) kigurumi onesies, one for each person wearing a kigurumi onesie in the winning photo. Weekly prizes will total eight (8) kigurumi onesies of each winner's choosing from the Kigurumi Canada line. Kigurumi Canada reserves the right to substitute any prize or portion of the prize with a prize of equal value. All prizes are awarded as-is and no warranties or guarantees are implied or expressed. All prizes are non-negotiable, non-transferable, and are not convertible to cash. All prizes will be shipped after the completion of the contest.
- Entries and Identification. Obscene, provocative or otherwise questionable content will not be considered. Kigurumi Canada reserve the right to disqualify and delete any photographs, without notice, and for any reason.
- Publication. CONTEST winners agree to provide Kigurumi Canada with contact information including full name, mailing address, e-mail address and phone number. Winners’ names and photographs will appear on the Kigurumi Canada website and all Kigurumi Canada associated social media outlets (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and Pinterest). Kigurumi Canada reserves the non-exclusive right to publish any entry and/or use any entry in promotional material.
- Copyright. With regard to any photograph submitted to this CONTEST, the owner of the photo’s copyright retains all copyright. By uploading any photograph to this CONTEST, entrants grant (or warrant that the owner of such materials expressly grants) Kigurumi Canada, royalty-free, irrevocable and non-exclusive right and license to use, copy, adapt, transmit, communicate, publicly display and perform, distribute and create compilations and derivative works or merchandise from any such submitted photograph to promote the contest. You represent and warrant that you have the right to grant the license set out above.
- Responsibility. Kigurumi Canada is not responsible for any failure of the submission form, website or any of Kigurumi Canada’s associated social media outlets (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram) during this CONTEST. Nor is it responsible for any problems or technical malfunctions of computer online systems, servers, access providers, computer equipment, software or any e-mail, online or internet entry lost due to technical problems or traffic congestion on the internet or at any website or any combination thereof, including any injury or damage to an entrant’s or any other person’s computer or property related to or resulting from playing or downloading any material in the promotion.
- Disclaimer. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook or Twitter. By participating, you hereby release and hold harmless Facebook and Twitter from any and all liability associated with this promotion.
Back to contest page